Clinical Trial Endpoint has an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality assurance specialist who is seeking to grow and diversify their career. We are a highly innovative company who developed their own healthcare technology application - ‘RealWorld Data’. This application was specifically designed for the collection of patient data in the real world setting – unlike conventional systems designed for clinical trials. It has been used for late phase studies by world leading Pharmaceutical companies and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) across Europe, Russia and Japan.
This is a new role, within a growing company, which comes with the opportunity to define the QA infrastructure and processes within the organization.
Working as the QA/testing lead on the quality team, you will be responsible for both the timely and efficient testing of new functionality/bug fixes and for delivering process improvement. Within the project team you will be responsible for reporting on the status of open issues and estimating testing workload.
You will design test coverage, test cases and test data, report product issues, bug analyses and investigate them to their resolution, and attend product design and technical design meetings to contribute to improved QA coverage.
This person will become a key member of our team and the role will develop into an application or subject matter expert position.
What we're offering:
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunities for progression and career diversification.
You will be:
- Able to deliver operationally and improve our testing processes
- A person with proven experience in software testing and QA
- A multi-tasker, responsive to changing project requirements.
- A good listener and talker, able to act as an internal advocate for good testing practice.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented; able to work effectively and to motivate and lead the project team in testing/QA issues
Your skills/personal toolkit:
- Microsoft office
- Database querying / SQL
- Experience with Selenium / automated testing tools would be an advantage
- A relevant qualification (i.e. a Computer Science degree, ISTQB certification, FETAC in software testing.)
- At least four years of testing experience
- Experience of working in a regulated environment desirable (Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Banking or Insurance). Your work will be subject to both internal and external audit.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment and as part of a distributed team.
How to Apply?
Clinical Trial EndPoint Ltd was established in 2002 by two former senior executives from the pharmaceutical sector. Stephen Dorman was formerly managing director of world leading pharma company GSK (Ireland) and Tomas O’Mahoney was European Clinical Project Manager in Sanofi. CTEP has its offices and development centre at City West, Dublin 24.
The company specialises in providing electronic patient data capture (EDC) software for real world (observational) studies to the pharmaceutical sector either directly or through global Contract Research Organisations (CROs).
The demand for real-world patient data is growing rapidly and there is clear recognition that the software functionality in post-approval studies should be different to that deployed in pre-approval clinical trials. CTEP’s RealWorld EDC product has been developed specifically to capitalize on this opportunity. From a strong customer base in Ireland, CTEP is now working to intensify its sales and marketing activities within Europe and key global markets such as Japan.
Japan is a niche market for RealWorld EDC as Post Marketing Surveillance studies are mandatory in this large market. CTEP has been localising its software specifically for the Japanese market. Progressing sales and marketing activities in Japan will be a key area of focus in this role.
NOTE: No third party or agencies required. Local agency relationships in place. Direct applicant's need only apply to this advert.